We are the bubbles on the source of knowledge, respect and health; we would like to be the heart of a kind place, a successful school and pride of the environment where we live.
(The vision of Primary school Radenci)
The school is managed by the principal and the school council. The founder of the school is the municipality, school staff is paid by the government.
Organization of pupils in the primary school
In primary school pupils are organized in individual classes which is the basic organizational structure of pupils in one class. The executive body in the pupils’ community is the school parliament.
21 classrooms, 11 teachers’ offices, learning kitchen and library, toilets, assembly hall, wardrobe, gym and playgrounds, school archive.
Priority tasks of Primary school Radenci
- monitoring and evaluating Educational Plan, School Rules and House Order
- preserving the status of ECOSCHOOL and HEALTHY SCHOOL
- ensuring teaching English and German all 9 years
- tasks dealing with national knowledge assessment
- quality cooperation with parents
- enabling job counseling for pupils
- cross curriculum activities in practice
- individualization and differentiation in classes
- caring for healthy development of pupils
- respecting the use of approved textbooks and workbooks
-using ICT in classes
- using the virtual staffroom and virtual classrooms
- implementing Schools in Nature programmes for classes 3, 5 and 7
- enabling participation of pupils in art and other contests, sport and cultural events
- making pupils aware of ecological problems (saving the energy resources, waste collection…according to ECO School goals and its yearly programme).
National projects: E- competent school, Growing with a book for class 7, fruit scheme, Second foreign language
School projects: Threads of Friendship - volunteering, Cultural heritage
Content of the brochure was prepared by: Nataša Zmazek, Mina Mazouzi
Na strani je 27 gostov in ni članov .